How pawning or selling works
A Quick Payment Transparent Process
You can pawn your property and in return, we lend you money. Pawn loans are made on everything from Gold Jewelry | Broken Jewelry | Game Consoles | Cameras | Cellphones and much more. After full payment of loan is made, property is then returned to you. Customers can also extend the loan by paying the accrued charges.
- Governed by New York State
- New York City and Federal Laws that apply to pawnbrokers
- NYC Department of Consumer Affairs
- USA Patriot Act
- Truth-in-Lending Act
- Banking Secrecy Act
The Legal Stuff
- Must be 18 years or older
- Loans are 4 months with a 30 day grace period, which in turn brings total loan tenure to 5 months total. Please inquire for more info.
- All loans have a service charge from $4-$10, 2% vault charge(jewelry only), extra care charge(non-jewelry items)
- State issued ID required includes passport
- We offer one of the lowest collateral loan interest rates in NY, at only 4% per month.
How does pawn work?
Get a loan in 3 steps:
Bring your item
Get a loan
Pay back your loan and get back your item